Computer Health and Data Service
Want to get your PC working at the speed it did when it was new? Plagued by pop-ups while surfing the net? Do you want reassurance that you're not at risk of virus attack or identity theft? Give your computer a health check and ensure your personal data and details are secure.
The Computer Health and Data Services from pcorganise On Call can help you with all this and more, ensuring you get the best from your computer.
Our Computer Health Check* includes:
- Discuss in detail your problems and requirements
- Fully inspect and clean your machine
- Provide a thorough system 'tune up'
- Carry out a comprehensive virus and spyware scan, removing any infections
- Advise on security options
- Update Windows with the latest service pack, security updates and additional Windows components*
- Recommendation of any upgrades which will improve your computer's performance
*For a Computer health check computer must have Windows XP or a later operating system
Our Data Service includes:
- Back up or transfer your data ensuring you never lose important files in case of computer failure
- Transfer of data from one computer to another**
- Back-up of data onto CD or DVD**
- Data erasure - wipe clean all data off a computer
- Automatic data back-up - back-up to another hard drive and ghost image***
Simply contact us to book any of our services
**10GB limit to data size applies ***May require purchase of external hard drive and ghost software
We mainly cover North london but please see our coverage page for more info Read more
Whatever the problem with your business PC or laptop we've got a service to suit. Read more
Before you call us, it's worth checking that the answer to your problem isn't something you can sort out for yourself. Read more